Enjoy a complimentary dinner and a show “A Chorus Line” after the presentation. Certified Financial Fiduciary®, Adam Bruno, will reveal strategies to help you preserve your wealth, get more income and help reduce your risk and potential tax liabilities in retirement.
Workshop Highlights Include:
- INFLATION, INTEREST RATES & THE ECONOMY: Learn how your retirement assets and legacy could be at risk.
- Taxes in Retirement: Why the biggest risk to your retirement might be failing to plan for taxes.
- SOCIAL SECURITY: Strategies for Maximizing Social Security Benefits.
- TAX-EFFICIENT STRATEGIES: Learn how to take advantage of a 2-4 year tax window now, and avoid the impending Tax-Storm.
- RETIREMENT INCOME: Will you have enough? Learn strategies to help generate guaranteed income for life
Understanding the larger picture will help you better prepare! Taxes, Estate Planning, Social Security and the US Stock Markets Are in Store for Some Changes
Workshop is from 5pm-6pm, Dinner & Show from 6pm-9:30pm